Beasley Media Group has announced the winners of the company’s annual Operating Achievement Awards. The presentations were made during a special dinner that took place at Beasley Media Group’s annual Management Meeting on Friday, August 25th at the Ritz Carlton Beach Resort in Naples, Florida.
The celebration honors the achievements and contributions made by individual employees and radio stations over the preceding twelve months. Each year, the Operating Achievement Awards are presented to deserving candidates in several categories.
The 2017 honorees include:
• Mac Edwards Market Manager of the Year/ Detroit, MI
• WBAV-FM Station of the Year/ Charlotte, NC
• Robin Colfax-Herrschaft Director of Sales of the Year/ Charlotte, NC
• Steve Wright Engineer of the Year/Tampa, FL
• Brenda Yelton Business Manager of the Year/ Charlotte, NC
• Stefan Anderson Digital Content Professional of the Year/Tampa, FL
• Jenna Land Digital Sales Professional of the Year/Charlotte, NC
• Jeff Anderson Program Director of the Year/ WBAV/WPEG-Charlotte, NC
“Our annual Achievement Awards dinner and ceremony celebrates the outstanding contributions made by our incredible employees and stations who give their “Beasley Best” on a daily basis,” said Chief Executive Officer Caroline Beasley. “I am so very proud and honored to have them in our radio family.”