iHeartMedia announced today the members selected to serve on its Board of Directors upon its emergence from Chapter 11.
Subject to confirmation of the Company’s Plan of Reorganization, the post-emergence Board will consist of the following Directors, all of whom possess highly relevant knowledge and experience critical to positioning the company for future success:
- Bob Pittman, Chairman of the Board of Directors: CEO and Board Chairman of iHeartMedia.
- Jay Rasulo, Lead Independent Director: Rasulo was formerly an executive at Walt Disney Company from 1986 through 2015 , having spent his last five years at Disney as the CFO and Senior Executive Vice President.
- Gary Barber: Barber served as the Chairman and CEO of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. (MGM) from 2010 through March 2018.
- Rich Bressler: Bressler is the current President, COO and CFO of iHeartMedia.
- Brad Gerstner: Gerstner is the Founder and CEO of Altimeter Capital.
- Sean Mahoney: Mahoney is a private investor. He currently serves as a director at two public companies, Aptiv plc and Arconic Inc., and at post-bankruptcy Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan: Sivaramakrishnan is the founder and CEO of Drawbridge.
“We are excited about both the depth and range of our new Board members,” said Pittman. “We know our ability to draw on the experience of this unique combination of leaders in their respective fields will give us an unparalleled competitive advantage as we build our next level of growth.”
iHeartMedia’s current Board of Directors will remain in place until the company emerges from Chapter 11, at which time the new Board will assume its responsibilities.