Top music and media executives gathered at Freds at Barneys New York on April 4 to honor iHeartMedia’s Bob Pittman, Rich Bressler, John Sykes and Tom Poleman for their outstanding professional and philanthropic achievements. The exclusive event was a precursor to UJA-Federation of New York‘s Music Visionary of the Year Award Luncheon to be held on June 11, 2019.
- Jonas Brothers Debut at #1 with Biggest Chart Week of 2019
- Bruce Logan To Join Hubbard Radio In West Palm Beach
- Premiere Networks Promotes Mary DelGrande To VP/Affiliate Sales
- Beasley Media Group Unveils Jammin’ 105.7 In Las Vegas
- iHeartMedia Nashville’s 107.5 The River Hosting Woody & Jim’s “Big Fat All-Inclusive Wedding” On June 28