RCA Records and global Pop superstar P!nk celebrated years of success with a plaque commemorating over 42 million albums sold worldwide, 75 million singles, 5 billion audio streams and 3.3 billion video streams at RCA Records headquarters in New York City on Tuesday, July 11, 2017.
- Cumulus Promotes Adam Kashner To APD For WFMS/Indianapolis
- Quick Hits: Billboard Music Awards, Billboard 200, Janelle Monáe, CHVRCHES, Garbage
- Epic Records Appoints Traci Adams To EVP/Pomotion
- iHeartMedia Announces Lineup For iHeartRadio Wango Tango
- iHeartMedia New York’s Natalie Vacca & Shelley Rome Honored With 2018 Gracie Awards