RCA Records and global Pop superstar P!nk celebrated years of success with a plaque commemorating over 42 million albums sold worldwide, 75 million singles, 5 billion audio streams and 3.3 billion video streams at RCA Records headquarters in New York City on Tuesday, July 11, 2017.
- Kirit Joshi Named SVP/Chief Information Officer For Sony Music Entertainment
- Question Of The Week: October 19, 2018
- iHeartMedia Names Andrew Festo Event Director For New York
- iHeartMedia Washington, D.C./Baltimore Names Cristina Mayer Region Marketing Director
- Cox Media Group Launches New Analytics for Broadcast Radio