The Broadcasters Foundation of America, the charity devoted exclusively to helping broadcasters in acute need, has announced the recipients of the 2019 Leadership Awards. The Awards will be presented at the Broadcasters Foundation annual breakfast at 7:00 AM on Wednesday, April 10 in the Brahms Room of the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, during the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show.
The 2019 Leadership Awards honorees are:
- Bobby Caldwell, Owner/CEO, East Arkansas Broadcasters, Inc.
- Jean Dietze, President, Affiliate Relations, NBC Broadcasting
- Richard A. Foreman, President, Richard A. Foreman Associates, Inc.
- Mark Gray, CEO, Katz Media Group
- Paul McTear, former President/CEO, Raycom Media
- David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corporation; President, CBS Vision
The Leadership Awards are given annually by the Broadcasters Foundation in recognition of career contributions to the broadcast industry and the community at-large.