Cumulus Media Top 40 outlet KENZ (POWER 949) will assume the frequency of sister station KHTB (ALT 1019) and simulcast the Pop format giving POWER the ability to reach the entire SLC valley and metro area. OM/PD Rick Vaughn will continue to oversee the cluster and remain in his roles as the programmer of POWER and Heritage Rocker KBER. The conveyance is effective as of today.
- Entercom Signs Miguel “Mijo” Irizarry To New Contract Extension In Miami
- iHeartMedia Washington D.C. Names Dustin Matthews Director of Rock Programming
- AJ Lurie Named Director of Local Market Integrated Partnerships at Beasley XP
- Soleil Spigelman Joins 100.7 San Diego’s The Cantore Show
- Preston & Steve’s Camp Out for Hunger 2019 Breaks New Record